- Batch Script – Reading parameter file into variables dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/bat… - 1 day ago
- GUOB Tech Day / LA OTN TOUR 2017 dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/guo… https://t.co/1r2ZWhBJp5 - 2 weeks ago
- Oracle ASM on FreeNAS 8.3.0 x86 dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/05/21/ora… https://t.co/f6QEsBPVrD - 1 month ago
- AWS – Securing your cloud with IAM dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/aws… https://t.co/YEinn1PWF6 - 4 months ago
- AWS – Disabling Termination Protection for unwanted instances and terminating them. dbabasis.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/aws… https://t.co/ucnyIvYHAu - 8 months ago
Category Archives: Linux
Here is the current scenario: /u01 is under a LVM which is running out of space. The idea is to add space by adding a new disk (since this is a virtual machine, the disk being added is 15GB only) … Continue reading
This video shows how you can configure your RHEL 5 to install Oracle 10g R2. You can access the tutorial shown in the video in here/.
Problem: When trying to use yum, the system shows the following message: This system is not registered with RHN RHN support will be disabled.
Check if the Secure Linux feature is disabled (SELINUX=disabled): $ cat /etc/selinux/config Set up the environment to install Oracle: