- ODC Appreciation day! Those cool free stuff #ThanksODC dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/odc… https://t.co/S6eRrB5I2b - 1 week ago
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery to the cloud with Oracle Secure Backup Cloud Module –… dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/int… https://t.co/we7W0ALESs - 2 weeks ago
- ORA-29783: GPnP attribute SET failed with error [CLSGPNP_NOT_FOUND] dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/ora… - 3 weeks ago
- Port forward to NAT networks from different hosts on Virtualbox dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/por… https://t.co/YFtkdK3qQf - 1 month ago
- GUOB Techday / LAD OTN Tour 2017 dbabasis.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/guo… https://t.co/KPyqesV48L - 2 months ago
Category Archives: Linux
Here is the current scenario: /u01 is under a LVM which is running out of space. The idea is to add space by adding a new disk (since this is a virtual machine, the disk being added is 15GB only) … Continue reading
This video shows how you can configure your RHEL 5 to install Oracle 10g R2. You can access the tutorial shown in the video in here/.
Problem: When trying to use yum, the system shows the following message: This system is not registered with RHN RHN support will be disabled.
Check if the Secure Linux feature is disabled (SELINUX=disabled): $ cat /etc/selinux/config Set up the environment to install Oracle: